Friday, July 17, 2015

Lady Remington Meets Agatha Christie

 Introducing Agatha Christie.


She is, of course, named after another favourite writer of mine and what's more, she's here to help me solve a mystery. Who better?  

My plan is to stand the two lovely ladies side by side and look at the similarities and differences between the space-bar mechanisms. All this before poor Ms Christie has had a proper clean and polish but that can wait. Later she will be shiny, but right now, I need her to be clever for me.

And now, the two ladies meet...


And instantly form a life-long bond of friendship and connection that only kindred spirits can enjoy.

And now, the moment of truth. Ladies, please take a seat...



Actually, I think I will give Ms Christie a bit of a day-spa. The light is fading anyway, and the air is turning chilly. To be continued another sunny afternoon not too long from now...

Oh, before I go...

I am pleased to announce the betrothal and imminent joining of Virginia Woolf with her lifetime partner, supporter and confidante (freshly purchased from Ebay)...


Mr Leonard Woolf. 




No comments:

Post a Comment